Ways to Give
Providence Southwest Washington Foundation
Every gift makes a difference to the people in our communities. By donating, you advance health care and wellness right here in our communities. Your support will help improve the lives of all of those under our care, especially the poor and vulnerable. There are many ways to give.
A cash gift is the most common donation made to the foundation. We accept personal checks, credit cards and cash. Gifts can be made online using a credit card. We can also set up a recurring gift so you can make an impact on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Gifts may be unrestricted and used in the area of greatest need, or you can choose to designate your gift toward a particular program or purpose.Gifts totaling $1,000 or more qualify for membership in the Providence Society.
Give online, phone or email.
Give Online Now
As a physician, caregiver or employee, every day you demonstrate your commitment to making a difference in the lives of others in our community. Thank you for everything you do to help Providence fulfill its Mission in providing compassionate and excellent care close to home. You provide hope, healing and wellness to those in need. It is your commitment to our Mission that makes Providence truly exceptional.
Your impact could be even greater, by making a gift through Providence Foundation. This is your opportunity to help make our communities better, healthier places to live, work and play—to make an even bigger difference in the life of a patient, co-worker or program. You can designate your gift to the program or service fund that is most meaningful to you and 100% of your donation will go to the programs and services you choose.
Your gift matters and helps us offer compassionate programs such as:
- Caregiver Emergency Assistance which assists our local caregivers with emergency financial assistance.
- No One Dies Alone (NODA) which ensures that a hospitalized patient is not alone when they reach their end-of-life journey.
- Sexual Assault Clinic and Child Maltreatment Center which provides compassionate services to children who need special services during a significant time of need.
- PAWS provides animal assisted therapy and emotional well-being to patients and caregivers.
- Behavioral Health, Cardiac, Hospice, Oncology, Palliative Care—just to name a few. There are many more you can select from.
Every gift given improves the quality of life for our patients, family, and friends living and working in our communities. Thank you for choosing to make a difference.
Become an I Give One Hour donor club member. Join with other Providence-employed and non-employed physicians and caregivers who demonstrate their pride, generosity and compassion by donating the equivalent of one hour of base pay per pay period, or more, for one year. This can be done through payroll deductions, credit card, cash, transfer from a donor advised fund or a planned gift.
- Name recognition on the I Give One Hour donor wall
- Name recognition in foundation publications
- Personal invitation to special events
- A special thank you gift
- Gifts totaling $1,000 or more qualify for membership in the Providence Society
Is there a Providence employee you'd like to thank?
Honor a local health care hero and recognize a caregiver who made a difference for you or your loved one.
A gift of appreciation for the care you or a loved one received is a gift of inspiration—for the doctor, nurse, therapist or staff member who took care of you.
Honor a caregiver with a gift of any size to Providence Southwest Washington Foundation. Caregivers will be notified that a gift was made in their honor and receive special recognition along with your message of gratitude when your gift is received.
To share your story, or a message that we can share with your caregiver, email us at ProvidenceSWFoundation@providence.org.