Caring for the Poor and Vulnerable
Providence TrinityCare Foundation
Patient Care Assistance (charity care) is available to any family that does not the ability to pay. Necessities of Life assists patients and families in need by paying for basic, essential living expenses, such as rent, phone, and utility bills, food, and medical co-payments.
We're There When You Need Us Most
When families do not have the ability to pay and don’t qualify for government help such as Medi-Cal or Medicare, our Foundation steps in. And when families do not have the basic necessities such as food, medicine and electricity, our Foundation steps in.
Regardless of circumstances, Providence TrinityCare values every human life and helps bridge the financial gap for some of the most vulnerable among us. We have two major funds that help ensure that families receive the best possible care while maintaining the ever present necessities of life.
The Patient Care Assistance Fund cares for patients who are uninsured or underinsured, making all of our hospice services available, including our TrinityKids Care and Community Palliative Care programs.
Our Necessities of Life program helps patients and their families pay for basic essentials when other resources have been depleted. This program can help pay for rent, phone bills, utilities, food, medicine and supplies, or even medical co-payments. Families often require a great deal of support when going through the death of a loved one. We can help when families are no longer able to meet some of their most basic needs.
And your gift makes all the difference
Patient Care Assistance:
- Offering charity care and support to those without insurance
- In-home palliative and hospice services for both pediatrics and adults
- Expert pain control, symptom management, and end-of-life comfort care
- Care coordination and assistance to parents and caregivers in understanding and accessing health services
- Medicine, supplies, and equipment relating to a terminal diagnosis, and assistance with practical needs, such as feeding and bathing
Necessities of Life:
- Providing Ralphs/Target gift cards for families to purchase food and household goods, and direct help with rent payments and in-home care
- Go-phones so patients can reach us and we
- can reach them
- Assistance with utility bills, heat, air conditioning and other items needed for the comfort and care of a patient
- Board and care for patients who are homeless
Our Philanthropic Needs
TrinityKids Care Necessities of Life FundWhen a family with a TrinityKids Care patient is in need of food, household items or has an overdue utility bill, our social workers are able to step in and help support them.
Necessities of Life FundWhen families do not have the basic necessities such as food, medicine and electricity, our Foundation supports those in need.
Patient Care Assistance FundWhen families do not have the ability to pay and don’t qualify for government help such as Medi-Cal or Medicare, our Foundation steps in.
Honoring Our Veterans
One out of every four dying Americans is a veteran. America’s veterans have done everything asked of them in their mission to serve our country, and we believe it is never too late to give them a hero’s welcome home. That’s why TrinityCare is part of the We Honor Veterans program. Our staff understands the unique needs of veterans and are prepared to meet the specific challenges that veterans and their families may face at the end of life.
We embrace our mission to serve America’s veterans. It’s our way of saying thank you for the sacrifices they have made in serving all of us.Read More