Providence Community Health Foundation Napa Valley
In-home palliative care provides care of the physical needs of patients with serious, life-limiting illnesses and conditions while helping them enjoy life with dignity and respect. Your support helps ensure that these services are available to any person in need, regardless of financial circumstances.
Help Us Provide Compassionate Care
Through palliative care we work to promote compassionate patient comfort through pain and symptom management, stress reduction, and the general well-being of the patient and their family. Thanks to donors like you, we can make sure these important services are available for everyone in our community.
- Optimize pain and symptom control, through prevention, early identification, and treatment.
- Promote the highest quality of life for patient and family.
- Educate patients and family regarding disease processes and expected course of the illness.
- Facilitate the exploration of patient and family goals of care. Provides information and education about advance care planning to the patient and family as appropriate to the patient’s clinical status based on the patient’s expressed values, religious or spiritual beliefs, cultural practices, and preferences of care.
- Facilitate timely access to palliative care services. Assist with the transition to hospice care as needed in the trajectory of their illness.
Our Philanthropic Needs
Palliative CareOur Palliative Care Program helps those who don't yet qualify for hospice but are struggling with a serious illness. Your gift will ensure that these services are available to any person in need, regardless of financial circumstances.
Care & CompassionYour gift to the Care and Compassion Fund allows us to respond to the essential and often critical needs of our patients and their families.